Friday, September 30, 2011

Food Galore!



My mom celebrates her 41st birthday last Sept. 28. I wasn’t able to come on the day of her celebration so yesterday, as she celebrates it with her friend Ate Gina, I together with my dad and sis (Shaine) joined them at Guilbert’s Place in Guiguinto, Bulacan.

Daddy, Ate Gina and her hubby, mommy, me and Shaine

I love the place, very cosy and the ambiance is fine, perfect place to dine with your love one and with your fam too (incase you don’t have a partner).



The Menu
Fresh BJ (buko juice)


But what I love most is their food (what’s new? hahaha)
I wasn’t able to take a picture of their ‘Kilawing Liempo’ but swear the taste is really yummy!


One more food I like from them is the ‘sizzling balut’. You will actually forget that what you are eating is ‘balut’ because of its different flavour. Delicious!

Buttered Chicken Wings






pusit, yumyum!

oh well, you must try this place and their specialty too!!! :)


The amazing sizzling balut







shyshy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...