Thursday, July 31, 2014

Boracay Escapade - 2014!


Hello 2014!

Finally got back in posting my activities and great experiences on earth – LOL.

I've visited Kalibo/Boracay last week with friends and loved ones and that vacation lasts for 3days and 2nights.

Sorry for the pics, I just grabbed them from Facebook so the quality is quite bad.

Edmund, Me, Mike, Ren, Elaine and Sye


We were able to get a very cheap price of rooms at ERIKOs HOUSE with the help of Ate (i forgot her name) – see below the price rates:


1 pax – P1,000.00
2 pax – P1,200.00
3-4 pax – P1,500.00


If you need assistance with your bookings of rooms and all, check Ate's contact number at the end of this blog, I will also include Kuya Rufino and Kuya John's number. Who are they? Check them out at the end of this post. :)

This is good for 4pax, I just didn't include the other bed.

The room is cozy, cool and it's actually near the beach (though its not beach front ofcourse), you just need to walk less than a minute to reach the shore - good thing is, it is near D'Mall and popular stores, oh and BARSSSSS too.

This was the first time my boyfriend and I traveled by plane and it was his first time riding a plane as well so I guess he was more excited than me.


Upon reaching Boracay, my sis and boyfie enjoyed the powdery white sand, they tried to make a sand castle but it ends with just a sand and no castle. Oh my!






We also enjoyed the Boracay activities such as FLYING FISH and HELMET DIVING.

On our way to the Helmet Diving site.


Though it was an epic fail of riding that FLYING FISH thing because I fell - lesson learned: if you cant hold on anymore, stop and face your fear - let it go, let it go, I cant hold it back anymore. :)






See, I was alone in the middle of that deeeeeeep water. I cant explain the feeling, I feel so helpless and they do not know how they can pick me up from the water back to the flying fish boat.

In the end, the boat man picked me from the sea back to the jetski, he just pulled me through my life jacket. Oh thank you dearest life jacket and to kuya and my boyfriend as well for getting me out of the water.

I won't forget that feeling, I am so scared thinking that something will bite my feet, that feeling was ...sorry I can't explain. :)


Prices:
Fly Fish - 500pesos each
Helmet Diving - 600pesos each

Good thing was it was low season (July) so everything was cheap and very affordable.
You may want to contact Kuya Rufino, he was the one who set this up for us - the one who gave us very low prices too - check his cp number at the end of this blog :)





It was also an epic fail experience on helmet diving, we thought its easy, but its not! OMG!
It is quite hard to breathe and you will feel uneasy due to minimum amount of air coming from the oxygen.

Oh well, everything was awesome, still! It was so hard to leave Boracay, I love the place, the sea, the people, the weather, the air - everything!

At the airport.

By the way, thanks to Mang Inasal and McDonalds as we stayed there and eat most of the time to keep on our budget. :)

At Mang Inasal - UNLI RIIIIICE!!!!!

At McDonalds :)




With my youngest sister



Total budget, more or less 5,000 to 6,000 pesos each including the airfare, van, food, side trips (which I will post next), drinks and all even our tip to Ate and Kuya's.

Also, you can reach them at:
- Kuya John (for the van, with side trips and free tour) -
0948 401 5833

- Ate (for the hotel reservations, to get huge discounts) -
0910 444 2993

- Kuya Rufino (for the huge discounts on activities) -
0922 917 1602

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you can also get cheap Boracay packages in www.boracaygo.com. BTW, nice trip! Flyfish and Helmet diving look interesting. I should try that on my next vacation in the island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to visit the page just now, i'll try this next time :)
      yes, you should try that, it was awesome!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...