Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Goodbye Pedring, Hello Quiel!

Hello there

Thanks for droppin’by!

Pedring is now leaving Philippines but Quiel is on its way to wet us again. Hoping that you peeps were okay, safe and sound.

Yesterday I was a victim of Pedring too. My shift ends at 5am, I was excited to go home and sleep because of the cold weather. We took the elevator down to the ground floor and a strong wind hits us. Oh my! That was truly strong, so we’ve decided to stay at the office and sleep there.

Luckily, some bankers from the other floors didn’t have the chance to go to our floor to use our sleeping area so we were able to take and use some space from it (yehey!!!) =)

I have called my mom too to check how they are and after I knew that they were okay, I felt good.

Hoping you dear people were okay too and feeling good as of the moment.

Let’s stop complaining, that will not help us. Just pray and hope for a better, oh I mean ‘for the best’.

Plus, let’s all pray! That is the most perfect technique to get away from this kind of situation.

Kisses to all of you!

Mwah!






Shy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...