Monday, September 26, 2011

Kalibo Getaway

nanay, tatay, me and mom
It’s been (7) seven years since the last time I saw and bond with my grandparents on my mother’s side (they were her biological parents; they adopt my mom from my lola’s eldest sister).


Since the time my lolo and lola left manila to stay in Kalibo for good, I no longer see them. We chatted on the phone but not that long because it may cost us too much since they are smart subscribers and I am using a globe sim.

mom with her parents
I knew that my mom misses them as much as I do, and because of that, I’ve bought a ticket for the 2 of us (thanks to ZestAir for a very affordable flight), December last year. So as we start our 2011, we visited her parents somewhere in Kalibo, Aklan.

during sadsad/ati-atihan festival

This is my 3rd visit in Aklan, first and second were I am still young.

Our five days stay is a blast, I hugged them tight, took care of my lolo who is only staying on his wheelchair due to stroke (caused of too much drinking of alcohols).

I love’em and I am starting to miss them.
me and mom at the sadsad festival
Tito Jun (mom’s half brother) his family and ours were now planning to go back there together so we can have great bonding moments together. I am excited, hoping for plane promos that we can avail next year!

mom with her aunts and cousin
See yah again soon Kalibo, make us smile and treasure the moments with you




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...