Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just enjoy life!

Last week I was with my parents and we went to DRT (Donya Remedios Trinidad). We went there after bagyong pedring – but there’s no flood on the said place since it was located between mountains so the place is high and full of trees.

There is no flood on their area but their place was impacted by black out (meaning, no electricity and it lasts for more than a week). If there is no electricity, it is impossible for them to get water too.

Blessed indeed, since their place is in between of mountains, they were able to get fresh water from it.

Yes, it is possible (I have experienced that too, maybe 10 or 15 years ago when I was in Kalibo, I was so young that time and we are getting waters to drink from a forest).

My sis was able to see a boy (see pic below) who’s enjoying taking a bath on the side using the water falling from the mountain (sorry, I can’t find a right word.hahaha). I find it cool and interesting. He looks so innocent and happy on what he is doing.



Kudos, lil’boy! Cute =)






*using NIKON d3000

2 comments:

  1. What's in DRT friend? Is it a resort or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhmm, its a municipality in Bulacan friend. but it looks like 'province', we can compare them to mambukal (bacolod) since they have caves, 'sapa' and etc that we normally sees in the province =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...