Thursday, May 24, 2012

Phillip Phillips as American Idol Season 11 Winner

So the long wait is finally over, the judges declared who the winner is.

Philip Phillips got the title.


I am a little bit dissappointed with the result. Why? Cause it shows that RACISM is the reason why he won. Oh well, he's good, but he's not versatile, ayt?

He kept playing country songs but that's just it.

Let's say that I am a Jessica's fan, not just because she has a blood of a filipino, but also she has a great voice. Everytime she sings I can feel 'goosebumps'. I always close my eyes when she sings and her voice is so great!

Oh well, just like what they've said, there is nothing wrong being a runner up as long as you will get a lot of projects than the winner. Hahaha!

Philip is the America, Jessica is the Idol. Agree!


I want to congratulate Philip, God has plans for you - we know that.
You need the money to spend for your operation, take care. =)



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...