Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goodbye White Heads, Hello iWhite










It's my habit to visit 7-11 store everyday after work, oh well yeah even before I go to work, hihi - and this morning while searching inside their store, I found this iWhite product from Korea that can help us remove white heads and black heads too.

And so I grab a piece of it and pay it to the cashier and went home as fast as I can since I am so excited to use it again.

Yes, again. Why? Cause I was able to use it before, uhmm years ago. Hahaha.

Before bed time, I took it from my bag and tried it out. Put some on my big nose and below is what it looks like on me, haha, not so good but I still have the guts to show it off here on my blog, ganun talaga, blog ko to e, hihi, walang basagan ng trip, hihi.


After 15-20min, I peeled it off from my skin and saw a lot of so kadiring white heads on it, unfortunately I wasn't able to take a picture of it, sorry nemeeeen. But trully, that was so eew and infairness its working ha?

I love it.

I'm going to try it again tomorrow. :)

By the way, it costs only 22 pesos. Not bad!

Happy Independence Day Philippines!




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...