Sunday, September 25, 2011

Faas Puma

Goodmorning fellas!! =)
Today is a busy day since I came from Bulacan and back to Makati because I have a shift at 8pm.

A busy and tiring day indeed!

Anyways, I heard from a colleague about a shoe used by a known runner (I forgot the name though, sorry), its brand is called FAAS PUMA. Right after we’ve heard about the shoe name/brand, we google it ASAP! Hahahaha!

Well, the shoe looks so great! The color and style were perfectly fine and I love them!

Yes, I love’em!

Oh my, I want a new pair of running shoe.

Faas Puma Pink
To be honest, I am not using a branded pair when running since I am not really a runner, but since I have started to join some runs such as Yamaha and Run United events, I am now thinking to buy a pair to protect my feet, knee and legs as well.

Also available in BLUE and GREEN! Like it!!

Pretty!!

Awww! Cute ayt!!?

I am not sure if these styles were now available here in Manila, but upon checking the price, it is around $45-90 (roughly php1890 -3780).

If you want a different style and color, just visit PUMA website here.






xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...