Sunday, September 25, 2011

STI, see you soooooooooon!!

I am missing school life!

O’yeah!!

Second semester for this year is fast approaching and I am pleased it's the last semester for my sissie and after that I will definitely go back to school!

pic from google
Yes, I will!



I am so excited to experience school life once again.

I didn’t graduate college and this might be the reason why I feel so incomplete. I need a title (not in a pageant, I wish! Ahaha) I mean a diploma. I need that, I really need and I guess this is the right time for me to have it.

My plan is to enroll next year after my sis graduates from her current course BS IT. I wanted to follow her step for the same course since it is related to my job as well.

Speaking of this job thingy, I will still go to work then school after =) (sipag sipagan kunwari)

I want to experience being a working student, that way I will earn and learn too!

My plan is to take 2yrs BS IT at any STI branch, then I found that STI has a branch near my office (STI Global City – near Market, Market) unfortunately they are not offering 2yrs courses so the original plan was changed to 4yrs – not bad, it is actually good for me so I will be able to get the whole thing about this course.
 
the STI Global City map

STI Global City

And yes, I am excited!

Really excited!

Looking forward for a productive 2012!

See yah soon STI =)




xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...